Do you know what is an Erogenous PROFESSIONAL full body massage? Click to read)

 

Many people want to explore or complement their sexual life and look for any young guy or girl they find on the internet who just looks attractive.

***

coffee apple iphone smartphone
Photo by Pixabay on Pexels.com

  Many of us  "learn" things about sex by watching adult movies.

***

It's different when it's professional. 

***

You are going to enjoy a professional sensual erotic massage, this means:

***10106299_l

IT IS INTENSE!

We are going to expand the frontier of pleasure that you have experienced, with many, many, many movements and stimulating sensations.

  I want my male clients to roar with pleasure and my female clients to contort on the table like felines….

***massage-5653417_1920

IT IS A  DIFFERENT EXPERIENCE!

I hope I will surprise you during your massage and that you will enjoy totally new and different sensations.

 I am continually updating the movements, I am not improvising with you.

high angle view of a nude man sleeping in color light
Photo by COSMOPOLITAN MODEL on Pexels.com

***

PROFESSIONAL MEANS THAT IT WILL BE A SPECIAL MOMENT FOR YOU!

 it is not just the massage, it is the kind treatment, it is that you can trust me, I want you to feel comfortable and to feel that you are in good, safe hands.

***

selective focus photography of candles
Photo by Valeria Boltneva on Pexels.com

PROFESSIONAL MEANS RESPECTFUL. 

You will set your limits, which will be respected, for example: I do not undress my clients' clothes in case they take the massage in their underwear, nor do I pressure them to do something that they told me from the beginning they did not want to do.

***

If you have doubts or something stops you from taking this massage, my recommendation is that you do not take it. You can call me or contact him on whatsapp if you want me to clarify some of your doubts or fears.

***

For contact with the masseur,

Book now

*** 

To continue reading this blog:

 <Click here>


Comments